Sunday, August 29, 2010

Montana Style Weekend June 25

The Senior Pro Rodeo
What makes a Rodeo a Senior Rodeo, you ask? Each of the contestants must be at least 40 years of age; emphasis on the at least part.  There were men as old as 78 riding bulls!!!  I hope I’m this ambitious when I turn 70.  Either way one things for sure…. It is job security for me.


                                


Gem Mountain
About 2 hours northwest of Dillon is the quaint town of Philipsburg, Montana.  The town has a great candy store, cute shops, and breathtaking views.  Located about 25 miles from Philipsburg, Montana, Gem Mountain lets customers experience the thrill of panning for your own sapphires.  Sapphire is my favorite stone and I was lucky enough to find 6 sapphires amounting to 5 karats.

                 

               

No comments:

Post a Comment